Buffalo Style Stuffed Eggs on brown acia serving tray with parsley garnish

Buffalo Style Stuffed Eggs are full of buffalo flavor from Franks Red Hot, only the best hot sauce out there! Add to it, the tangy crumbled blue cheese, this recipe is bount to put your ordinary deviled egg recipe to shame! These appetizer eggs will have everyone begging you for the recipe!

This is an awesome way to use up some of your leftover Easter Eggs!  They are different and delicious and Grumpy devoured them like there was no tomorrow! I will definitely be making them this way again, and the best thing?  They are keto friendly!

Buffalo Style Stuffed Eggs

About the Kitchen Diva’s cookbook

I found this recipe in the Kitchen Diva’s Diabetic Cookbook which was sent to me for review.  I have been attempting to find ways to help Grumpy control his diabetes through diet and since I completely did not have a clue what to do, this cookbook was a godsend!

This is an awesome cookbook.  It has easy everyday recipes that you don’t need a lot of special ingredients in order to make.

overhead shot of egg on serving tray sprinkled with parsley

*This post contains affiliate links to the cookbook reviewed in this post. I received this cookbook for review only, I was not required to blog about this product.

How to make Buffalo Style Stuffed Eggs

Time needed: 20 minutes.

A delicious and different way to enjoy deviled eggs!

1. Shell your hard boiled eggs

Remove the shell from hard boiled eggs. Slice eggs in half and remove the yolk.A bowl with hard boiled eggs, shells removed

2. Mash the yolk with a fork and add ingredients

Mash the egg yolk and mix in all remaining ingredients except for celery. This will be your garnish.A bowl with mashed egg yolks and a fork sitting in the bowl

3. Stuff your egg white halves

Either pipe or spoon filling into egg white halves. Garnish with celery if desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve.Buffalo Style Stuffed Eggs on brown acia serving tray with parsley garnish

Most everything Grumpy puts in his mouth comes from my doing so I need to make sure I’m feeding him right to keep him healthy and around for a long time.

If your not a fan of blue cheese, you can omit it and use a sharp or mild shredded cheddar cheese instead.  Blue Cheese and spicy Frank’s Red Hot just are a natural pairing in this household and we loved the flavor in these Buffalo Style Stuffed Eggs!

More egg recipes your may enjoy

Buffalo Style Stuffed Eggs on brown acia serving tray with parsley garnish
Yield: 12 servings

Buffalo-Style Stuffed Eggs

A traditional stuffed egg, filled with non-traditional flavors!

• 6 large eggs, hard cooked
  • 1/4 cup crumbled blue cheese
  • 2 tbsp low-fat mayonnaise
  • 1-1/2 tbsp minced fresh flat-leaf parsley
  • 1-1/2 tbsp hot sauce
  • 1/2 tsp salt
  • 1/8 tsp fresh ground black pepper
  • 1 stalk stalk celery, diced

1. Shell and cut the eggs in half lengthwise. Remove the egg yolks and place them in a bowl. Mash the yolks and mix well with the cheese, mayonnaise, parsley, hot sauce, salt, and pepper. Spoon the yolk mixture back into the shells. Garnish with the celery.Please

Notes

The prep time listed is the time I have estimated to make this recipe as it is not stated in the cookbook.

two egg halves

Amount Per Serving Calories 105Total Fat 8gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 191mgSodium 471mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 1gProtein 8g

Nutrition information is provided as a courtesy, but will vary depending on the specific brands of ingredients you use. Please consult with your doctor regarding specific health needs.

1. Pegasuslegend April 9, 2012 at 12:47 am - Reply

wow this one is awesome my family loves deviled eggs we had over a dozen today and I posted our plain same old recipe they were gone first thing! I really wish I saw these earlier..would have made these today!

• Shelby April 13, 2012 at 8:12 am - Reply

Claudia, these are so good. I'm just disgusted I didn't think of it myself. lol

2. Patsyk April 9, 2012 at 1:59 pm - Reply

I love the twist of flavor on those deviled eggs! What a fun way to spice things up!

• Shelby April 13, 2012 at 8:12 am - Reply

I agree Patsy and these have made Grumpy's "Favorites" list!

3. marla April 15, 2012 at 1:09 pm - Reply

Love the blue cheese and hot sauce for a flavor twist!

4. vicky May 10, 2012 at 12:42 pm - Reply

Made them this way first,loved em.then replaced queso fresco for blue,cilantro,used valetine hot sauce and dusted with cumin to finish,wow.thought you would like to try!!!

5. Faith December 25, 2012 at 3:13 am - Reply

These look amazing … have you tried more of the recipes in the cookbook, and would you recommend it? I'm pre-diabetic right now and trying to adjust my lifestyle, including diet, in an attempt to avoid full blown diabetes. This cookbook looks promising!

6. Christie Daruwalla March 31, 2015 at 12:53 pm - Reply

These look so good! Love buffalo anything.

7. Rachael March 31, 2015 at 5:07 pm - Reply

these looks so good! I love that they are diabetic friendly too! Thanks for sharing!

8. Life Tastes Good March 31, 2015 at 7:11 pm - Reply

I love buffalo anything, and I try to incorporate the flavors in so many different types of dishes, but I never would have thought about deviled eggs! This is genius!! Thanks for sharing, Shelby!

9. Sheena @ Hot Eats and Cool Reads April 1, 2015 at 10:21 pm - Reply

Such a great idea for deviled eggs! I love buffalo everything!

10. Liz @ Books n' Cooks March 27, 2018 at 7:58 pm - Reply

Never would have thought of this combo! What a fun way to use up Easter deviled eggs.

11. Wendy March 28, 2018 at 7:15 am - Reply

Love blue cheese. Can’t wait to try this with some of my leftover dyed eggs.

12. Jolene March 28, 2018 at 9:10 am - Reply

My Mother in Law loves anything buffalo and is going to flip for these!

13. Carlee March 28, 2018 at 11:27 am - Reply

You have married two of our favorites here and I can’t wait to try some. My husband is going to go nuts!

14. Cookaholic Wife March 28, 2018 at 1:14 pm - Reply

Now that I have an Instant Pot, making deviled eggs is so much easier. I love this flavor combination.

15. Caroline Williams March 28, 2018 at 1:36 pm - Reply

Sounds like a tasty twist on a classic.

16. Lauren March 28, 2018 at 1:37 pm - Reply

I am not too huge on Blue Cheese, but I am big on Frank’s Red Hot!

17. Sue Lau March 28, 2018 at 5:00 pm - Reply

Spicy deviled eggs are the best! perfect for the spring egg abundance!

18. Karen March 28, 2018 at 10:10 pm - Reply

I love all of the flavors you have in these, and your peeled eggs are perfect! This sounds like a great cookbook.

19. Oddly enough, after creating 24 deviled egg recipes, I still haven’t made it around to making a buffalo style one yet! I need to get on that!!! These look super yummy!

20. Susanne March 29, 2018 at 11:52 am - Reply

These look amazing! I’ve had deviled eggs this way. I’ll have to change that soon!

21. Amy Nash March 30, 2018 at 7:22 am - Reply

Yummy! I love deviled eggs and these have some unique flavors that I haven’t seen before in deviled eggs!

22. Ellen April 1, 2018 at 8:32 am - Reply

How fun would it be to have a deviled egg bar that offered many different varieties? I would definitely include these!

23. anne April 2, 2018 at 4:33 pm - Reply

I love anything with buffalo sauce, and these eggs sound absolutely amazing!

24. Anonymous October 4, 2019 at 11:15 am - Reply

25. […] Buffalo Style Stuffed Eggs are a delicious keto snack for the buffalo flavor lovers. […]