Mini HB

Thanksgiving morning I was alone at home and up early as usual. I threw some clothes in the washer and started some dinner rolls in the bread machine. Dinner rolls were all I was responsible for this year but I still felt like baking. I had some pumpkin left over in the fridge so I decided to try a loaf of Spiced Pumpkin Bread I had seen on myrecipes.com. The two smaller loaves were wrapped up to take to the in-laws as a little treat to have later and the larger loaf I took a slice of for breakfast (I have to taste test!) and sent the rest of the loaf home with Christopher.

pumpkin 048HB

Everyone may be dying down on the pumpkin recipes now turkey day has come and gone, but I still have a few more to do! If you’ve had enough pumpkin you can bypass the recipe (but I suggest you don’t!). If you haven’t had enough, you can make this Cooking Light recipe for Spiced Pumpkin Bread link HERE.

1. Coleen's Recipes November 27, 2009 at 8:44 am - Reply

I never get tired of pumpkin recipes and ONE of my new years cooking resolutions this year is to use pumpkin all year around.

2. Bellini Valli November 27, 2009 at 1:04 pm - Reply

I will never be tired of pumpkin Shelby. This bread looks great and from Cooking Light so good for us too:D

3. Lynda November 27, 2009 at 6:27 pm - Reply

I cook with pumpkin all year; I just don't get tired of it. Your bread looks delicious, Shelby!

4. Leslie November 27, 2009 at 10:35 pm - Reply

I welcome all the pumpkin recipes this year! Delicious bread

5. teresa November 28, 2009 at 2:33 am - Reply

wonderful! i never get sick of pumpkin either!

6. CookiePie November 28, 2009 at 4:15 pm - Reply

I never get tired of pumpkin, and that bread looks so moist and delicious!

7. Donna-FFW November 29, 2009 at 4:04 am - Reply

I adore pumpkin and anticipate all new recipes. Sounds lovely.

8. the ungourmet November 29, 2009 at 7:24 am - Reply

I love pumpkin bread anytime. It's one of my most favorites!

9. Katy ~ November 29, 2009 at 12:08 pm - Reply

Glad to see the pumpkin recipes; I'm not tired of them. I'm with Coleen. I want to start using pumpkin year 'round. It's a wonderful vegetable, underused and underappreciated.

10. Megan November 29, 2009 at 3:18 pm - Reply

I'm not tierd of pumpkin. In fact, I haven't even made pumpkin bread this year and thats a must!
    I made those Harvest Sweet Potato Tarts and messed them up. Forgot the egg in the pecan part. Let's just say, it wasn't purdy!

11. Jamie November 30, 2009 at 1:45 am - Reply

You can't have too many pumpkin recipes. I love all your recipes. Thank for sharing. This bread looks yummy.

12. Allison November 30, 2009 at 4:43 pm - Reply

Ooh, this looks lovely. I'll admit to being a little "pumpkin-ed out," but I'm sure I'll be willing to jump back in to the pumpkin in a couple of weeks. Thank you for the link!

13. Helene November 30, 2009 at 6:44 pm - Reply

I'm never tired of pumpkin recipes. This loaf is such a great gift. What a nice touch of you to send it to Christopher. I'm sure he enjoyed it.

14. Mags November 30, 2009 at 8:38 pm - Reply

Oooh…how moist does this look! Beautiful.

I'm not tired of the pumpkin recipes either, so keep 'em coming!

15. Pam December 1, 2009 at 4:47 pm - Reply

Pumpkin bread is the best!

16. Medena (-Melitta-) December 2, 2009 at 1:09 am - Reply

Looks so moist and delicious!!!